About the practice
Vision, Strategy & Planning
Winning strategy with executable and realistic initiatives
We have the experience, resources, knowledge, and sophisticated methodologies gained from large consulting firms to help guide you through your business transformation growth. Our complete end-to-end approach, from strategy creation to business transformation, allows us to:
- Create business strategies and enhanced business operations that can unlock value across numerous platforms, including customers, employees, and the community that you serve
- Seamlessly combine our experience with your internal teams to drive value to the business – while always positioning the business owner first
- Focus on execution, allowing you to transform your business and meet your long term goals
- Collaborate with your team – we are consultants who strive to work naturally and effectively with you to increase efficiency and maximize profit
- Rapid Business Assessment
- Rapid Strategic Planning (More Info Coming Soon)
- More Info Coming Soon
Operations, Talent & Systems
Executable initiatives to start your transformation journey
Business transformation requires out-of-the-box thinking and being open-minded to new ideas in order to assess where you are today while thinking about what your business would look like in the future.
Our ability to guide clients through the process of identifying and driving new value to their business has resulted in several recent success stories. Some specific keys to achieving success include:
- Being thoughtful: Prioritizing different initiatives and challenges – not everything is top priority. Thinking about value creation and how the business could win through transformation.
- Understanding capabilities and resources: Knowing whether you have the necessary processes and resources to reach your business strategy and transformation goals is key. Which business challenges are most essential for your transformed business to succeed, and how do they measure up to where you need them to be?
- Driving value: Being clear in defining the value you will create, how and when you plan to achieve it, and how you will measure progress.
- Leading by example: Re-focusing your business to embrace change and new ways of delivering value and holding people accountable to help drive success.
When to reach out
Our team has diverse backgrounds across middle-market companies and can help your business strategy and transformation initiatives through finance, accounting, technology, and business operations.
- Do you have defined goals – grow slowly, explosive growth, M&A, exit?
- Are your products and services meeting these goals?
- Do you have access to the right markets, customers, and brand to meet these goals?
- Are you aware of your competitors and their strategies?
- How much will these improvements cost and how much value can we expect?
- Where are the highest value opportunities we have today?
- How should we prioritize all of this work?
- Do you have the right people in the right places?
- Do your resources understand the big picture?
- Are your resources accountable and rewarded for good results?
- Can you consistently attract, retain, and develop great staff?
- Do you have the right people in the right places?
- Are you able to measure progress?
- What projects do you need to execute?
- How are we going to execute, who will run the projects, and how will we know we are successful?
- Are your processes predictable, measurable, and controllable?
- Are your products and services consistently high quality?
- Do day-to-day operations require direct involvement of senior staff?
- Are you efficient with how structured and balanced the work is?
- Do you have the data we need to measure our business?
- Does your current technology help control your processes without making it hard to do business?
- Do you struggle to get systems and vendors to work the right way?
- Does technology help you innovate and grow or does it make you inflexible?
our industries and knowledge
Focused mainly on business owners and leadership roles, our Strategy and Business Transformation Practice provides the vision and execution roadmap required to create business value and growth across the following industries:
Media & Entertainment
What You Get
paths for execution
Why Citrin Cooperman
BUILT FOR THE MIDDLE MARKET
We have the experience of the Fortune 500 but our focus is on the middle market. We understand how the middle market sets priorities and what it takes to execute here.
FOCUSED ON EXECUTION
We only provide advice we know is realistic for your business, and we will guide you through successful implementation.
WE UNDERSTAND VALUE
Our background as an accounting firm means we always consider a project’s ROI and impact on company value.
The Team of advisors
We bring diverse backgrounds in Management Consulting to lead your business strategy through finance, accounting, technology, and business operating roles. Our team of analytical thinkers combines strategy through business and finance transformation elements to act as an extension of business owners and leadership roles to help middle market companies create value in the marketplace.